Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lemme See Your Grill!

   What awesome weather we are having!  I don't remember it ever being so nice so early on in the year.  Because of this, the hubs and I have been grilling quite a bit.  Yesterday it was raining all day but we reasoned that a covered porch and a grill with a lid would not keep us down.  I checked out some low carb recipes and we went to work.  The menu: grilled chicken bruschetta, mashed cauliflower with Dubliner cheese, and grilled asparagus!!  I have to admit that I have tried mashed cauliflower before and hated it, but there is something about the cheese that I used this time.  I found the Dubliner cheese near the specialty cheese at Price Chopper, so I figure it shouldn't be too hard for you to find either. Yum!

The chicken recipe came from this blog:

The mashed cauliflower came from another website :

And finally, we just covered the asparagus with a little bit of olive oil and some salt and pepper, then grilled it until we saw some good grill marks. To die for!  Look at our chicken result!  Happy grilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment